To clear cache on your Android device, follow the steps below:
- Open Settings and select Storage.
- In the resulting list, tap the Apps entry (Other Apps on Android 11 and earlier). This will take you to a list of all the apps installed on your phone.
- Choose the "Dragon City" app and tap on "Clear cache" button.
- DO NOT select "Clear data". If you delete data it cannot be set back to its previous status.
- We've used stock Android 12 for these instructions; your device may look a bit different or use different menu names