To transfer your Dragon City game progress to a new device, your game must be saved on Facebook / Google Play / Apple on your current device. Once this is done, follow the steps below:
- Download Dragon City on your new device
- Start the game and finish the tutorial
- Go to “Settings” at the top right of the screen
- Tap on “Change Player” button
- Click on Facebook / Google Play / Apple ID
- After you login, you will be asked If you would like to continue from the previous login to the game. Click on “Continue”,
- Your progress will now be transferred to the new device
- Saving your game on Facebook will help you switch between different platforms (Android, iOS, Windows, Amazon). If you cannot see the ‘Facebook’ button in Settings, it is because you have indicated to us in-game that you are not of an age required to have access to this feature. This is in line with the new terms and conditions active from May 25th, 2018.
- Ensure you login with the correct account if you have more than one game account. If you login to the wrong account, you may not be able to recover your game.