What is a “Task”?
The offerwall in the Freebies Island allows you to earn rewards (mainly free Gems), by registering for services, making purchases, or playing other games to achieve certain goals.
- you browse the offerwall;
- you tap on offers and see the requirements before picking one;
- once the task is completed, you will receive the reward (during the next session for a one-shot task or after the timeframe is over for long-run offers).
How can I know if I’m eligible and what are the conditions to succeed?
It is essential to pay attention to all the elements of the offer selected:
- name of the app / task;
- goal of the task;
- completion timeframe (e.g.: “the offer is valid for 12 days…”)
A user’s device keeps a single Fyber ID. Offers are available only to new users with this Fyber ID. But what is a “new user”?
- a user who completes the offer for the first time ever on their device;
- a user who’s never installed the app on their current device.
Other conditions to complete a task successfully:
- if you use a second-hand phone, make sure you reset it before playing to receive a new Fyber ID, thus becoming a new user;
- if you select a “make a purchase” or “register” offer, make sure you complete it right after clicking on the offer so that there is no misattribution due to a time gap;
- make sure you complete the task within the specified timeframe;
- make sure that it’s the first time you’re completing the offer.