We are sorry to hear that you have had this issue.
The game is actually connected to Google Play.
Why not trying to log into the correct account that has the version of the game you want?
Make sure you don't have the game running in the background first by doing the following:
As there are many different devices and many types of Android OS, they can vary in ways to close Background Processes.
We are listing the main one, however, if this does not apply to your device, please make sure to use a search engine to find out more specifically.
1. Launch the Menu of Recent Applications.
This can be done by:
Pressing and holding the Home button on Samsung devices.
Tapping the Home button twice in HTC devices.
For other devices please use a search engine.
2. Once the Menu is open, remove all open processes by sliding the apps to the side.
Then Sign Out of Google Play
1. Open Settings app.
2. Scroll down and find “Google Play”.
4. Press the Sign Out button.
Sign into the account that has this game saved:
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Under "Accounts," touch Add account > Google .
- Follow the instructions to add your account.
- If needed, repeat steps to add multiple accounts.
After the game tutorial, you should get a pop-up asking which game you would like to play, this new one on the device or the old game saved to the cloud.
If you have tried this and can not get your game back, we ask you to contact our support team.