To rank up monsters follow the steps below:
- Go to the Rank Up section in the Monster Lab.
- Select the monster you'd like to rank up
- Fill it with the required cells of that monster, Elemental cells, or Elementium
- Tap on the 'enabled' Rank Up button to Rank Up.
Ranked-up monsters can level up beyond their default maximum level, greatly increasing their stats.
- You expand the level limit of each monster based on the Monster Rarity by 5 Ranks
- Warmasters, Forsaken (and Lord Pumpseed) and mythic monsters can only be ranked up with their own cells (or mythic amber, stardust, lutum, nebula or ambrosia). The amount of cells required depends on the rank.