What is a “Task”?
The Offerwall in the Dragon TV / Monsterwood allows you to earn rewards (mainly free Gems), by registering for services, making purchases, or playing other games to achieve certain goals.
you browse the Offerwall;
you tap on offers and see the requirements before picking one;
once the task is completed, you will receive the reward.
How can I check my progress?
If you click on a Task inside the Offerwall, you can see an “In Progress” tab, where you can track your progress on every offer.
The Offers’ status will change according to your progress:
(The Offerwall design might vary from app to app, but the color of the status bar will always be according to the status of the offer).
- Blue color: your starting offers
- Green color: your completed offers
- Red color: your blocked and denied offers
- Gray color: your pending offers
What other information should I pay attention to when checking the progress status?
Not Yet Installed status
If you see an offer that has the status "not yet installed", it means that you have not installed the game yet or that your initial install did not take place via our Offerwall.
If the game/app is installed already on your device but you still see the “not yet installed” status, this means the install was not linked to the offer, and you will not be able to complete the Task and get the reward!
- Installed status
The “installed” status indicates that the Offer was successfully installed and you can start working on completing it. If you have completed an offer but the status is still “installed”, even after a few hours, you should contact IronSource Customer Support: click on the specific Offer, scroll down and click on the Missing rewards link.
- Blocked status
If an offer is marked as blocked, it means that the Task is no longer eligible for completion.
The Blocked status may appear due to a number of reasons:
- Exceeding the allowed time to complete the Task;
- You did not originally install the offer via our Offerwall (install is attributed to a different source);
- You have already completed a different Task by the same title;
- Our system detected potential fraudulent behavior.
- Completed status
If an offer is marked as completed, it means you successfully completed the requirements, and that a completion confirmation was sent to the publisher (Dragon City/Monster Legends) to reward you.
It is up to the app publisher to give the rewards.
If the rewards do not appear, you should relaunch the app. If after relaunching, you still do not see the reward, you should contact our Customer Support (https://www.socialpoint.es/support)
- Pending support status
You’ll see this status if you’ve opened a ticket and the ticket did not get an initial response yet.
We respond to tickets within 24 hours, so the reason for this could be:
You contacted us less than 24 hours ago;
You did not confirm your email address (necessary for the ticket opening process)
Please, remember that you can find your Customer Support Ticket number on the right side of your screen.
- Denied status
This Status means that a ticket was opened and denied by us (in the initial response within 24h).
A Task being marked denied will not prevent you from completing it once you have met all the requirements.
Why am I not able to open a Customer Support ticket?
There might 4 possible reasons for this:
1. Your Task is listed on the Offerwall’s ‘In Progress’ tab:
Tasks are removed from the “In Progress” tab 60 days after you have clicked on them, and you will not be able to open a Customer Support ticket after that period.
2. Less than 6 hours have passed since you clicked on the Task:
Tickets to Customer Support can only be opened 6 hours after the first click on the Task, and until 60 days after the click (unless otherwise specified).
3. The offer is marked as completed or blocked
4. You are receiving an error message when trying to click the "missing rewards" link:
This means our system has blocked the option to open a ticket due to the use of VPN or because you have already been rewarded for a Task by the same title.
How can I contact IronSource Customer Support, or find the App ID and AppKey?
1. Go to your Offerwall (EARN FREE REWARDS section) and click on the 3 dots menu on the top left of your Offerwall screen, and click on Contact Us, you will find your details at the bottom of the page.
1. Go to your IN PROGRESS offers and click on any offer in the list
2. Scroll down and below the eligibility Guide, you will find your User ID and AppKey.
* Please make sure to copy-paste it to avoid mistakes.
Why did my Task disappear from my Offerwall?
Offers remain on the Offerwall for a period of 69 days, after that they expire and are automatically removed from your list of Tasks.